- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Our organisation collects the following data:
If you complete our Open an Account form:
- Your name
- Your job title
- Your 0rganisation name
- Your company number (if appropriate)
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your fax number
- Your email address
- The legal status of your organisation
- Confirmation as to whether your organisation supplies goods, services or goods and services
- Confirmation as to how you heard about us
- Whether you would like to join our mailing list
If you complete our Contact Us form:
- Your name
- Your email address
- A message of your own creation
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide our organisation with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete our Open an Account form
- Complete our Contact Us form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Our organisation collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your communications and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Our organisation will not share your data with any third parties unless we are authorised, by you, to do so.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Our organisation securely stores your data at our premises at Bennett Williams Solicitors, Egerton House, 2 Tower Road, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 1FN. Market-leading security precautions taken.
Our organisation will keep your data for a period of 6 years or longer if we are instructed, by you, to do so. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by securely destroying our paper records and instructing our I.T. Department to securely erase your date from any online storage facility we may operate from time-to-time.
Our organisation would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our organisation from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click email: [email protected].
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Our organisation would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our organisation for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our organisation correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our organisation to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our organisation erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our organisation restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our organisation’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our organisation transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected].
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our organisation uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our organisation uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our organisation has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.