- Debt Collection Agencies
- Debt Recovery Solicitor Wins Pro-Bono Award For Second Year Running
- Liverpool Debt Collection Solicitor Joins Expert Panel On Start-Up Business Website
- Debt Recovery Solicitor Accepts Invitation To Join Professional Mentoring Scheme At The University Of Liverpool
- Debt Recovery Solicitor In The Running To Be Named Entrepreneur Of The Year
Debtor tracing may be necessary if you find that the individual or organisation that owes you money has disappeared.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO TRACE A DEBTOR?
We offer a debtor tracing service on a no trace, no fee basis. If we successfully trace your debtor, we will charge you a fixed fee of £50.00 plus VAT. If we are unable to trace your debtor, there will be no fee to pay.
HOW DO I INSTRUCT YOU TO TRACE A DEBTOR?
You can instruct us to trace a debtor by completing our Debtor Tracing Form and returning it to: [email protected]
The following information may be useful in helping us in our task:
- The debtor’s full name, including any previous names or aliases.
- The debtor’s date of birth.
- The debtor’s last known address.
- Any other previous addresses.
- The debtor’s telephone number (landline and mobile).
- The debtor’s e-mail address.
- Details of any social media accounts used by the debtor.
- The debtor’s occupation.
- The debtor’s place of work.
- Any other information you consider to be important.
Our debtor tracing service is provided in association with Palatine (R&D) Group, a tracing and information agency. The processes we adopt are fully compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.
HOW QUICKLY WILL YOU PROCESS MY REQUEST?
Provided that your instructions are received by 4.00pm, we will process your request the same day. If your request is received after 4.00pm, at a weekend or on a bank holiday, we will process your request the next working day.
Please note: to access our services, you will need to open an account. You can do this by completing the form on the open an account page of our website. On receipt of your application, we will set you up as a debt recovery client and then contact you to explain what will happen next. Alternatively, for general enquires, please contact us. If you would like to speak to one of our advisors, please call: 0151 650 6908. We very much look forward to working with you.
Return to our main debt recovery page.